> Our cooperatives
Grain business activity is 80 % undertaken by the Group’s founding cooperatives, Agralys and Epis-Centre, and the remainder by wholesalers. The strategic and operational organisation of the two cooperatives is built upon 19 regions ensuring reactivity, efficiency, economic performance and closeness to the cooperative’s associates.
The cooperatives demonstrate their desire to help their members to :
- produce more, and more effectively, in order to guarantee their income while paying attention to social obligations (respect for the environment, consumer and user safety),
- organise, manage and create markets for their vegetable and animal production,
- to guarantee the security of these markets both in terms of quality and quantity and supply,
- to guarantee the long-term survival of their farms and their production capacity.
- 13,000 cooperative members;
- 850,000 hectares of cereals and oilseed crop;
- 190 technical sales representatives;
- 365 silos / supply shops.