• The general structure, software, texts, images animated or not, know-how and all other components of the www.axereal.com
site are the exclusive property of the company Axéréal.
• Any total or partial representation of the structure of this site, its graphic or its contents is subject to the express prior written consent of the person responsible. Without this authorization, any reproduction constitutes an infringement punishable under articles L. 335-2 of the Code of intellectual property that defines counterfeiting as a crime, and provides up to three years imprisonment and 300 000 euros of fine.
• It is the same for database listed, if applicable www.axereal.com on the website that are protected by the provisions of the Act of 1 July 1998 transposing into the code of intellectual property of the Directive of 11 March 1996 on the legal protection of databases, which is Axéréal producer.
Also protected are trademarks of Axéréal company and its partners, and logos appearing on the site.
• Total or partial reproduction of these brands or logos made from the site without the express permission Axéréal is prohibited under the Code of intellectual property.
• Axéréal can not be responsible for access by users via hypertext links set up within the website leading to other resources on the network.
• Any dispute related to site usage Axéréal is subject to French law.
• The user acknowledges the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts of Orleans.