ENERGY ANALYST AND REPORTING SPECIALIST
Contrat à durée indéterminée
BOORTMALT is the world leader malting company with 3 million tonnes production capacity. The group is present on 5 continents with 27 malting plants. Boortmalt's expertise is widely acknowledged by brewers and distillers who rely on the supply of top quality barley malt.The Boortmalt Group is a fully owned subsidiary of the agricultural and agribusiness cooperative Axereal. Our relationship with Axereal, Europe's largest grain cooperative, ensures us access to high quality barley year round.
As an Energy Analyst you manage the overall internal coordination, analysis and reporting of Group energy position for all the Boortmalt regions.
In this role your responsibilities are:
- Create industry leading real time energy position reporting tools (in conjunction with other functions... commercial/finance/Ops etc) related to Group energy position (LTAs/Spot/Other), while always following the established Boortmalt energy procurement systems and policies.
- Coordinate (internal/external) visualisation and communication of the Group energy position (across all regions).
- Assist in energy budgetting, forecasting and administration and contracting.
- Day to Day contact with energy procurement consultants (central/local) to ensure our energy data is always accurate and up to date
- Prepare and fullly participate in the Monthly energy risk meeting
- 3 to 5 years experience in an analytical data reporting and controlling function, preferably in energy procurement
- Excellent analytical and administrative skills
- Advanced Excel skills and experience with other reporting tools (Power BI, Tableaux)
- Dynamic team player passionate about energy
- Fluent in English. Dutch and/or French is a plus
- Bachelor's degree, preferably environmental/energy related, or equivalent by experience
- Knowledge of energy procurement procedure and dynamics of energy markets and Carbon market/EU-ETS is an asset
We offer an attractive salary and benefits package and as part of a global organisation can offer career opportunities internationally. As Masters of Malt we want to be a great employer, focusing on flexibility, inclusion, collaboration and health and wellbeing. We live our values, putting people at the heart of what we do.
Strive - our ambition is to be the best maltster that's why every day we commit to challenge ourselves to achieve the highest level.
Care - our strength is magnificent when we care for our earth, our colleagues and our business partners. We encourage trust, respect and treat each other with respect. We believe that Diversity makes us stronger.
Inspire - We adopt a long-term orientation delivering sustainable performance through innovation and digitisation, becoming praised Masters of Malt.
Explore – thinking out of the box and embracing pioneer ideas to become a source of motivation, we like challenging the status quo to develop full potential.