BOORTMALT is the world leader malting company with 3 million tonnes production capacity. The group is present on 5 continents with 27 malting plants. Boortmalt’s expertise is widely acknowledged by brewers and distillers who rely on the supply of top quality barley malt.The Boortmalt Group is a fully owned subsidiary of the agricultural and agribusiness cooperative Axereal. Our relationship with Axereal, Europe’s largest grain cooperative, ensures us access to high quality barley year round.
As the Payroll Specialist based in Antwerp, under the responsibility of the Regional HR Director Europe, your role is to oversee all administrative activities related to payroll, benefits and HR processes, in compliance with local regulation.
- First point of contact for all kinds of questions from both White and Blue collar workers
- Ensure, in collaboration with an external payroll provider, the flawless execution of the payroll in Belgium
- Convert Time registration into correct pay
- Handle the administration related to the Compensation and Benefits (Health coverage, Pension plan, car policy, …)
- Supervise all HR processes from A to Z, in other words from onboarding, PT work to termination
- Further develop HR processes and procedures
- You have a proven and strong experience (min. 5 years) in an operational HR environment in a similar role.
-You have a proven experience with payroll systems (Eblox, ADP), time registration systems (Kronos, Protime)
- You are perseverant and have an analytical mind.
- You are results driven, positive, dynamic, communicative and easy accessible to everyone in the organization.
- You are fluent in Dutch and in English .
We offer an attractive salary and benefits package and as part of a global organisation can offer career opportunities internationally. As Masters of Malt we want to be a great employer, focusing on flexibility, inclusion, collaboration and health and wellbeing. We live our values, putting people at the heart of what we do.
"Strive - our ambition is to be the best maltster that's why every day we commit to challenge ourselves to achieve the highest level.
"Care - our strength is magnificent when we care for our earth, our colleagues and our business partners. We encourage trust, respect and treat each other with respect. We believe that Diversity makes us stronger.
“Inspire - We adopt a long-term orientation delivering sustainable performance through innovation and digitisation, becoming praised Masters of Malt.
“Explore – thinking out of the box and embracing pioneer ideas to become a source of motivation, we like challenging the statu quo to develop full potential.